Friday, February 2, 2018

Amethyst Allegory Scrapbooking Kit and Freebie Friday

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Still struggling to get through this sick funk, I'm bringing you a blog packed full of scrappy goodness.  Check out our newest scrapbooking kit that coordinates with our free monthly calendar.  Pages and pages of gorgeous inspiration.  A new, fabulous collection from the Digital Scrapbooking Studio, Follow Your Heart.  A new outrageously cool collection from Paty Greif and of course some pretty awesome free scrapbooking stuff.

 Amethyst Allegory Elements

These are so my kind of colours.  I'm a February baby and I am all about the purple.  I just love aubergine, too and I used plenty of it in my newest monthly calendar collection, Amethyst Allegory.  Tell your story of love, romance, friendship, serenity or peace and nature with our new goodies.


 Amethyst Allegory Papers

The 66 elements are sold separately from the 14 papers.  Use them for scrapbooking, card making or any kind of paper project you might endeavour as well.  This kit would make gorgeous cards, bunting, book markers...

Here's what I've done it...

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

and here are the pages from my team...

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

Rachelle used the new kit with our Heartful Templates.  I've put them on sale, figuring you could use them this month.


 Amethyst Allegory

 Amethyst Allegory

Look at Laureen's fun pages, too.


 Heartful Templates

 Heartful Templates

 Heartful Templates

LouCee Creations has a precious new kit in Gingerscraps Buffet. It went perfect with tomorrow's new, free template!  Good Night, Sweet Heart.


Kim Cameron has several new kits and collections for you this week, as well.  This is Love Song and it's only $2?!  I used our Flower Power templates for this page.  That's my bro and sis in law.

 Love Song

I mentioned that the Studio has a new, fabulous collection, Follow Your Heart.  I got to work with three different designer's version of it.  Check them out.

This is Kim Cameron's.  My little guy loves music.  We bought him a ukulele and he was pleased with it.  Hehehe...He played it for hours! 


 Follow Your Heart, Kim Cameron

With very much pleasure, I had a special scrappy experience getting to work with Manu Scraps's collection, too!  I went with a totally different style.  That's me over 20 years ago, obviously!  Hehehe...

 Follow Your Heart From Manu Scraps

I find our village in Germany the best for taking pics.  There are so many gorgeous things to shoot.  As always, I've linked up the goodies in the images.  By clicking on any of the images, you should get to the goodies.


 Follow Your Heart from Manu Scraps

Aimee also contributed and I used my Heartful templates with it.  My boys!


 Follow Your Heart from Aimee Harrison

Aimee also has Early Bloom available this week.  I used it and my You Lift Me Up templates.

 Early Bloom from Aimee Harrison

 You Lift ME Up Templates

Paty Greif is back in action with another fabulous collection, My Buddy Dino.  I've got the perfect pics for this one, though the kit would be great for adventurous and outdoor pics, too.


 My Buddy Dino

I used my templates, More Project Simple for both of my pages.  It's so easy to customise your look.  Just seconds and my basic layout was ready to clip.


JJ loves his Dino and since he took it with him everywhere he went of course, lost it. :(  I tried warning him, but it was just too hard letting Dino go.  Thank goodness I was smart enough to buy two!


 My buddy Dino

I thought I'd show off a couple of ways you can use Paty's free quick page designed by yours truly.  Like I did above or even more simply, one huge pic in the background.


 My buddy Dino

Thanks to Paty for supplying us with today's awesome freebie!


 Free Quick Page
Click on the image for the download.

Aimee also has two freebies you can find on her blog.  The images are linked.

 freebie from  Aimee

 freebie from Aimee

I also found this freebie while looking around at the Studio.

 freebie!

The Digi Scrap Parade has also left the building!  There are 22 stops of free scrapbooking goodies, including templates.

 Digi Scrap Parade

Scrappy sister Cassie just linked me up with this fun, free template from the Sweet Shoppe's forum.  Jump over there, grab the template and see how you can also win $10 in Brook Magee's shop!

 free template

Don't forget our blog roll tomorrow!


I hope you enjoyed today's freebies.  We'll see you here again, tomorrow for the amazing roll of free templates.

Feel free to show off your lovely pages in our group on Facebook.

Happy scrapping!