Friday, February 16, 2018

New Conceptual Templates, Scrapbooking Inspiration and Freebies

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Boy, do I love showing off new concepts in this wonderful realm of digi delights.  I've got a really nifty new set of templates that are most probably, like nothing you've seen yet. I hope so, anyway.  hehehe...I've also got inspiration using the new goodies as well as pages of inspiration from other designers kits around DigiLand and a few links to some fabulous freebies from us and other scrappy sisters.

So, dive right in to all of this scrap-a-licious goodness!

 siggies and titles templates

I've designed these six templates that can be used in a variety of ways that will amaze you.  They will, seriously.  My girls started playing with them and came up with even more ideas.  I love when that happens.  I always thought my other templates were flexible and these are even more flexible still.

With your purchase of Siggies and Titles, you'll get not only the six templates in tif, psd, separate pngs and merged png format, but you'll also get a free, coordinating pack of goodies with 4 water colour papers and 14 elements so you can use the templates or the merged pngs as is and the goodies to make an entire page.  Eek!  Once you've seen all we've done with these, you are definitely going to want to add them to your stash.  You can use them with anything at all.  Cards, posters, pages, stickers, book markers, tags, planners...Go crazy!

 siggies and titles templates and goodies

Here's a page of mine using the word art as is and the goodies from the free coordinating mini.

 siggies and titles templates

My auntie soaking up the sun with her friend, in Spain.


 siggies and titles templates

My bestie being silly, as usual.  I felt the picture had so much going on, I wanted to leave the rest of the page less busy.


 siggies and titles templates

I added a couple of layers and my pics of my youngest at the zoo and the word art again, as is.

For the next page, I used the templates as templates.  Scroll further to see how I did it, but there are several ways you can.  I want to make a video, but I'm on vacation with the fam.  I'll be sure so add it when I get back.


 siggies and titles templates

The first thing I did was open a free kit from Aprillisa into my gallery in PSE.  Then I opened this particular #5 and decreased the size of my working space by using command and the - button (next to the +) for Macintosh. So I have plenty of room for adding papers.

Another way you can work with the templates, is to click on the eye in your layers to make the layers invisible.  When you have all of the items invisible except one, you can drag it on to the page you are working on.  Of course, this will be a bit more time consuming.


When I finished my templates or word art in this case, I slid it on to my clean, blank page and worked all around with it for my page.  You can slide it on to a template as well, of course.



Check out what my team has done with them.

Make a pretty wall photo or message to pass around or post.

 Siggies and Titles Templates

Design an avatar, siggie or blinkie like Hilary has done. It's really fab!  You could even insert live links into your avatar!
 Siggies And Titles Templates
 Shelly made some funny word art with the new goodies.

 Siggies and Titles Templates

Rachelle got all romantic and pimped up her FB wall photo.


 Siggies and Titles Templates

 Carol made a really pretty page with all of the goodies.



I bet this page scrapped up really fast.  What a great idea adding a mask to the mix.



If you receive our newsletter, then you've received an exclusive free sample with the new templates to give them a test drive.  If you're new to The Cherry and are not signed up, I'll be putting the link in for next Friday, too.  I very, very often have exclusive freebies for newsletter subscribers.  Sign up here or on our FB Page.  (We post freebies nearly every single day, there!)  We don't inundate your in box either.



On to other fabulous designs.

I used our Revel In Ribbons Templates for this page along with Made By Keutnje's and Throwing Some Scraps Around new collaboration, Forever and a Day.  It is SO fabulous.  I can't stop scrapping with it.  I did three pages and have more in mind.  It is going to be one of those kits that I keep going back to.  I can tell you that!

 Revel In Ribbons template

I scrapped up a friend of mine's really great pics.  She takes awesome pics of her family and their lovely surroundings in Cali.


 Forever and a Day

This kit does have quite some pink, which goes great with my top cat, Pluisje.  He is crazy photogenic.  Meow!

Do you recognise the free template?  It is also from Made By Keuntje.  Find it here.


 Forever and a Day

I couldn't wait to play with the faux fur frame.  Say that 5 times fast!  Hehehe...  What better pic to scrap that furry frame than with my fur baby?  This collection is so, so awesome and has just everything you need.  Ya know, it took me under 10 minutes to make this page.  That's when I know a kit is really good.  When it all just comes together so well.

 Forever and a Day

Here is a peak at the collection.  It's linked up to the shop.


 freebie from MBK

Made By Keuntje has a really pretty coordinating freebie on her blog.  Click on the image to get there and download.

 Hex-A-Holic templates

These are the templates we released last week.  Scrap any photo you like with them.

 52 reasons download #1

We've started a year long project for Traditional Tuesdays.  By next year Valentine's, you'll have a pretty, free mini to give to someone special in your life.  Each week or so, I'll have a free printable card for you to download, print and scrap up into your very own mini album.  I'm so excited about this project.  I've been wanting to do it for years.  You could use the cards as journal cards and or cards for project life as well.

Here are a few more recent freebies.


 free template

Our free template in Kim Cameron's Fan Group.


 free template

A freebie in our own scrap-a-licious group.

AND if you are looking for some new, refreshing and adorable designs check out Lauren C. Waterworth.  I'm really liking what I've seen so far.  Here's a taste of her designs in the form of a freebie.  I thought you'd love it.


 Freebie from Lauren C Waterworth


Thanks so much for hanging with The Cherries.

Happy scrapping!